What is GUTSIUM?
- GUTSIUM contains Saccharomyces
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Saccharomyces or any other ingredients of this medicine
- are allergic to milk
- have chronic disease
- have a central venous catheter
- have immune system problems
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- GUTSIUM is not recommended for children or infants unless prescribed by a doctor
- Contact your pediatrician regarding the use of this GUTSIUM in children. Special care may be needed
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Take this medicine by mouth
- Swallow GUTSIUM whole or mix contents of GUTSIUM with water, apple juice or other non-carbonated drinks
If you take more GUTSIUM
- If you take too many GUTSIUM or if someone else has taken your medicine, talk to your doctor immediately and you may need medical attention
If you forget to take GUTSIUM
- If you have forget to take your GUTSIUM take them as soon as possible on the same day. Do not take a double dose
If you stop taking GUTSIUM
- Do not stop taking the GUTSIUM until the doctor has told you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.