1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on autonomic nervous system: Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 142.
2. Thomas C. Westfall and David P. Westfall. Adrenergic agonists and Antagonists: Neuropharmacology Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 307.
3. Mary Lee. Alfuzosin hydrochloride for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy; 15 July 2003, Volume - 60, Issue 14. https://academic.oup.com/ajhp/article-abstract/60/14/1426/5143515?redirectedFrom=fulltext
4. Sanofi, 2001; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2020] [Accessed Nov 12, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1475.pdf
5. Sanofi-aventis, 2003; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Aug 2008] [Accessed Nov 12, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/021287s013lbl.pdf