What is FLORISTORE Capsule used for?
FLORISTORE Capsule is a probiotic, which is used in the treatment and prevention of diarrhoea.
FLORISTORE Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FLORISTORE Capsule work?
FLORISTORE Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called probiotics. It helps in the re-establishment of the normal gut flora, which improves the digestion. Thus, it helps in reducing diarrhoea.
How to use FLORISTORE Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FLORISTORE Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet.
- For syrup dosage form, shake the suspension well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- FLORISTORE Capsule injection should be administered by the healthcare provider.
What are the drugs that interact with FLORISTORE Capsule?
Drugs that interact with Lactase include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FLORISTORE Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of FLORISTORE Capsule:
- Stomach discomfort
- Stomach cramping
- Liver infection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions FLORISTORE Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FLORISTORE Capsule or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on FLORISTORE Capsule.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of FLORISTORE Capsule.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while using FLORISTORE Capsule if you have any liver impairment.
What should you tell your doctor before using FLORISTORE Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of gastrointestinal problems or liver disorder.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about FLORISTORE Capsule
- How long can I use FLORISTORE Capsule?
- How should FLORISTORE Capsule be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for FLORISTORE Capsule?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking FLORISTORE Capsule?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of FLORISTORE Capsule?
Use FLORISTORE Capsule probiotic medicine as advised by your doctor. Do not overuse or discontinue the course without your doctor’s advice.
Store the drug at room temperature and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
FLORISTORE Capsule medicine is available in a capsule, syrup, powder and tablet dosage form.
No. There is no need to monitor for any laboratory parameters while taking FLORISTORE Capsule.
No. Do not alter the dose of FLORISTORE Capsule medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.