Flexon MR Tablet 10'S
By Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
What is FLEXON MR Tablet used for?
FLEXON MR Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of muscle spasms.
FLEXON MR Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FLEXON MR Tablet work?
In FLEXON MR Tablet, Chlorzoxazone belongs to the class of drugs called muscle relaxants. It works by relaxing the muscles, thereby reducing muscle spasms.
Ibuprofen belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are substances responsible for pain. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
Paracetamol belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics and anti-pyretic. The drug acts by improving the pain threshold and blocking the action of certain enzymes at heat-regulating centres. Thus, it reduces pain.
How to take FLEXON MR Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take FLEXON MR Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take FLEXON MR Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of FLEXON MR Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with FLEXON MR Tablet?
Drugs that interact with FLEXON MR Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FLEXON MR Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of FLEXON MR Tablet:
- Increased heart rate
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the hands and feet
- Severe abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Profuse sweating
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking FLEXON MR Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on FLEXON MR Tablet
- Avoid FLEXON MR Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking FLEXON MR Tablet as it may alter the drug absorption.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take FLEXON MR Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking FLEXON MR Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in FLEXON MR Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about FLEXON MR Tablet
- Can I take a higher dose of FLEXON MR Tablet for faster recovery?
- Can I discontinue taking FLEXON MR Tablet when I feel better?
- Is it safe to take FLEXON MR Tablet during pregnancy?
- Can I recommend FLEXON MR Tablet to a geriatric patient?
No, it is not advisable to change the dose of the drug as the dosage of FLEXON MR Tablet is prescribed based on the severity of the condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
Do not stop taking FLEXON MR Tablet abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
It is advisable not to take FLEXON MR Tablet during pregnancy as it may affect the growing foetus. However, please consult your doctor.
No, it is not advisable to recommend any drugs to patients as the severity of the condition may not be the same for every individual. Therefore, please do not recommend any drugs without your doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.