1. KD. Tripathi. Antiarrhythmic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 532.
2. Kevin J. Sampson and Robert S. Kass. Anti-Arhythmic drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 840-841.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. F. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1568-1571.
4. Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Flecainide for Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2017] [Accessed 7th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01117454
5. George K Andrikopoulos, Sokratis Pastromas, and Stylianos Tzeis. Flecainide: Current status and perspectives in arrhythmia management. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. February 2015. [Accessed 7th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4325304/#:~:text=The%20clinical%20efficacy%20of%20flecainide%20in%20the%20maintenance%20of%20sinus,long%20term%20treatment%5B53%5D.
6. McDermott Laboratories Ltd. t/a Gerard Laboratories. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on September 2020] [Accessed 7th December 2020] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/a065014c-1fe2-455f-af26-29656d715f4a.pdf
7. Accord. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on November 2019] [Accessed 7th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4548.pdf