1. KD. Tripathi. Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 302-303.
2. Peter J. Snyder. Androgens. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1205.
3. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. Comparison of Finasteride and Tamsulosin for Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) (MK-0906A-149 AM2). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on August 2018 [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01534351
4. Jayne E Edwards and R Andrew Moore. Finasteride in the treatment of clinical benign prostatic hyperplasia: A systematic review of randomised trials. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2002. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC140032/#:~:text=and%20previous%20interventions.-,Results,flow%20rate%2C%20and%20prostate%20volume
5. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (UK) Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on August 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3493.pdf
6. Cipla (EU) Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9958.pdf