What is FERPILL F?
- FERPILL F contains L-Arginine which is an amino acid
- It works by boosting production of nitric oxide, relaxing of blood vessels, detoxification of nitrogenous wastes
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What FERPILL F is used for?
It is used,
- to relax blood vessels and provides cardiovascular benefits
- in reducing complications associated with pre-eclampsia in pregnancy and men to alleviate the symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- to make proteins and promote wound healing thus can be effective in post-surgery cases
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to L-Arginine and any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- Drop one tablet daily in a glass of water
- Do not stir
- Wait for the product to dissolve completely and enjoy a refreshing drink
If you take more FERPILL F
- Talk to a doctor immediately
If you forget to take FERPILL F
- Take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking FERPILL F
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, the medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.