1. KD Tripathi MD. NSAIDs and antipyretic-analgesics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 201.
2. Furst DE, Ulrich RW, Varkey-Altamirano C. Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs, Nonopioids Analgesics, & Drugs Used in Gout. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 627.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 759-760.
4. Claudia Carbone, Pierandrea Rende, Pasquale Comberiati, Domenico Carnovale, Maria Mammì, and Giovambattista De Sarro. The safety of ketoprofen in different ages. Dec, 2003; [Accessed on June 23, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3853680/
5. A.Menarini Manufacturing. PCO Manufacturing. [Revised on June, 2016] [Accessed on June 23, 2021] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2178706.PPA0465_419_001.78d59437-c69a-4c17-8fe4-02cc30041ee7.000001Product%20Leaflet%20Approved.160704.pdf