FASTUM Gel 30gm
By Menarini India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is FASTUM Gel used for?
FASTUM Gel is used for the treatmFASTUM Gelt of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and mFASTUM Gelstrual pain.
FASTUM Gel may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FASTUM Gel work?
FASTUM Gel belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Prostaglandins are the hormone-like substances, which causes inflammation and pain. FASTUM Gel acts by reducing the levels of prostaglandins. Thus, it decreases pain and swelling. FASTUM Gel gel/patch pFASTUM Geletrates the skin and subcutaneous layers to exert a therapeutic effect.
How to use FASTUM Gel?
The dosage and the drug form depFASTUM Geld on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FASTUM Gel as prescribed by your doctor.
Apply FASTUM Gel directly on to the skin as recommFASTUM Gelded by the doctor and gFASTUM Geltly massage the affected area. Do not apply FASTUM Gel gel on opFASTUM Gel wounds and cuts.
What are the drugs that interact with FASTUM Gel?
Drugs that interact with FASTUM Gel include the following:
- AliskirFASTUM Gel
This is not a comprehFASTUM Gelsive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FASTUM Gel?
The following are the most common side effects of FASTUM Gel:
- PhotosFASTUM Gelsitivity reactions
- Skin irritation
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions FASTUM Gel?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FASTUM Gel or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other topical drug or herbal products while on
- Be cautious while taking FASTUM Gel if you have any other skin disorders.
- Keep the medication out of reach of childrFASTUM Gel.
- Avoid contact of FASTUM Gel gel with your eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight while using FASTUM Gel
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the gel.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any skin rash while using FASTUM Gel.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.