1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 108.
2. Palmer Taylor. Anti-cholinesterase agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 253.
3. Katzung BG. Special Aspects of Geriatric Pharmacology. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 1041.
4. A Kurz, M Farlow and G Lefèvre. Pharmacokinetics of a novel transdermal Rivastigmine patch for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: a review: International journal of clinical practice, May 2009; [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2734925/
5. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1229.
6. Novartis Europharm Limited; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised April 2020] [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1185.pdf
7. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, 2000; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Jan 2015] [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/022083s020lbl.pdf