EVION LC Tablet 10's
By Merck Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is EVION LC Tablet used for?
EVION LC Tablet is used to control carnitine levels in people with metabolic problems or end-stage renal disease.
EVION LC Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EVION LC Tablet work?
In EVION LC Tablet, Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative. It acts by breaking down the fat to produce energy. Thus, it helps in controlling the essential biological processes.
Tocopherol belongs to the class of drugs called vitamins. It acts a supplement that provides essential nutrients to the body.
How to take EVION LC Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take EVION LC Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take EVION LC Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of EVION LC Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EVION LC Tablet?
Drugs that interact with EVION LC Tablet are:
What are the side effects of EVION LC Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of EVION LC Tablet:
- Muscle pain
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue or throat
- Allergic skin reaction
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking EVION LC Tablet?
- Avoid EVION LC Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Avoid EVION LC Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if EVION LC Tablet cause dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take EVION LC Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking EVION LC Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver, kidney disease or bleeding problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in EVION LC Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about EVION LC Tablet
- Does EVION LC Tablet cause bleeding?
- How is EVION LC Tablet stored?
- What are the overdose symptoms of EVION LC Tablet?
- Is it safe to take Orlistat while taking EVION LC Tablet?
Yes, it is advised to be cautious while taking EVION LC Tablet as it increases the risk of bleeding.
EVION LC Tablet is stored at room temperature between 20 – 25°C, away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
The overdose symptoms of EVION LC Tablet include muscle cramps, heartburn and skin rash. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, it is not advisable to take weight loss drugs, such as Orlistat while taking EVION LC Tablet as it may cause drug interactions. However, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.