What is ETHIGLO Tablet used for?
ETHIGLO Tablet is used as a supplement in the treatment of following conditions:
- Heart diseases
- Memory loss
ETHIGLO Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ETHIGLO Tablet work?
Glutathione and Alpha Lipoic Acid are the powerful antioxidants found in every cell of the human body. Glutathione is an important detoxifying agent, which destroy toxins and prevent further cell damage. Alpha Lipoic Acid is also an antioxidant, which assists in the production of energy. It also restores the vitmain levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C.
How to take ETHIGLO Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ETHIGLO Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take ETHIGLO Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of ETHIGLO Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ETHIGLO Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ETHIGLO Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ETHIGLO Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ETHIGLO Tablet :
- Increased hunger
- Increased sweating
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased heartbeat
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ETHIGLO Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ETHIGLO Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using ETHIGLO Tablet medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid ETHIGLO Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ETHIGLO Tablet cause dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take ETHIGLO Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ETHIGLO Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of thyroid disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about ETHIGLO Tablet
- How should ETHIGLO Tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of ETHIGLO Tablet?
- How long can I take ETHIGLO Tablet?
- Is it safe to take ETHIGLO Tablet while on chemotherapy?
- What are the foods rich in ETHIGLO Tablet?
ETHIGLO Tablet should be stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
No, altering the dose of ETHIGLO Tablet is not advised. ETHIGLO Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
ETHIGLO Tablet should be taken for the prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if you have to discontinue ETHIGLO Tablet medication.
ETHIGLO Tablet is usually used as a supplement along with chemotherapy. However, you must take ETHIGLO Tablet only when prescribed.
Broccoli and spinach are rich in ETHIGLO Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.