Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ETHASYL T Tablet 10's
By Fdc Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ETHASYL T Tablet used for?
ETHASYL T Tablet tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of bleeding disorders, such as heavy menstrual bleeding.
ETHASYL T Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ETHASYL T Tablet work?
In ETHASYL T Tablet, Ethamsylate belongs to the class of drugs called anti-haemorrhagic agents. The drug acts by increasing the platelet adhesiveness and capillary resistance. Thus, it decreases bleeding time and prevents the blood loss.
Tranexamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fibrinolytic agents. It helps in preventing prolonged bleeding by slowing the breakdown process of blood clots.
How to take ETHASYL T Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ETHASYL T Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take ETHASYL T Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of ETHASYL T Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ETHASYL T Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ETHASYL T Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ETHASYL T Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ETHASYL T Tablet:
- Skin rash
- Muscle pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- High fever
- Severe allergic reactions
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ETHASYL T Tablet?
- Avoid ETHASYL T Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on ETHASYL T Tablet as it may cause excessive drowsiness or dizziness.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with ETHASYL T Tablet as it may cause drug interactions.
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to ETHASYL T Tablet or similar drugs.
You are advised not to take ETHASYL T Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ETHASYL T Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in ETHASYL T Tablet
- Notify your doctor if you get pregnant while taking ETHASYL T Tablet.
Frequently Asked questions about ETHASYL T Tablet
- Can I take birth control pills while on ETHASYL T Tablet?
- Can I drive while taking ETHASYL T Tablet?
- How long can I take ETHASYL T Tablet?
No. Birth control pills are known to interact with ETHASYL T Tablet. Consult your doctor before using any other medication while on ETHASYL T Tablet.
No, it is not advisable to drive or operate any heavy machinery as ETHASYL T Tablet causes dizziness.
It is recommended to take ETHASYL T Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.