1. KD Tripathi MD. 5-HT, its antagonists and drug therapy of migraine. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 171.
2. Sharkey KA, Wallace JL. Treatment of Disorders of Bowel Motility and Water Flux; Anti-Emetics; Agents Used in Biliary and Pancreatic Disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1341-1342.
3. Katzung BG. Histamine, Serotonin, & the Ergot Alkaloids. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page – 285.
4. A Cheng. Emergency department use of oral Ondansetron for acute gastroenteritis-related vomiting in infants and children: Pediatrics in child health. March 2011; [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3077311/
5. Apollo Pharma Ltd. Transdermal Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised March 2020] [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9704.pdf
6. Focus Pharmaceuticals Limited. Penn Pharmaceutical Services Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Jan, 2020] [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3369.pdf
7. GlaxoSmithKline. Sep, 2011. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020103s030,020605s014,020781s014lbl.pdf