1. KD. Tripathi. Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and Other Antibacterial Antibiotics; Urinary Antiseptics. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 756-757.
2. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 894.
3. Conan MacDougall and Henry F. Chambers. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1534-1535.
4. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. C. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 856-857.
5. Stiefel. Trial of Clindamycin / Benzoyl Peroxide Gel in Subjects with Acne. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on November 2016] [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00776919
6. Akorn, Inc. Bioequivalence Study of Clindamycin Gel 1% in Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2020] [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03522441
7. Bhavik Bhavsar, Bimal Choksi, Jayesh Sanmukhani, Alka Dogra, Rizwan Haq, Sudhanshu Mehta, Santanu Mukherjee, V Subramanian, Shafiq Sheikh and Ravindra Mittal. Clindamycin 1% Nano-emulsion Gel Formulation for the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris: Results of a Randomized, Active Controlled, Multicentre, Phase IV Clinical Trial. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January-August 2014. [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190779/
8. Pfizer Service Company BVBA. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on October 2020] [Accessed 9th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3844.pdf