What is ERYTOP?
- ERYTOP contains Clindamycin which belongs to a group of medicines called antibiotics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are hypersensitive (allergic) to clindamycin, lincomycin or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- ERYTOP should be applied twice a day
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Wash and apply thin film on the affected area
- The ERYTOP bottle has an automatic pad dispenser. Gently apply a thin film onto your skin using the pad on the applicator
- The ERYTOP bottle has a dispensing cap
- Wash your hands before and after use and dry them, apply a thin film of the medicine by gently rubbing it into your skin, you may use a cotton pad for this or you can use your fingers
- Always replace the cap after use
If you take more ERYTOP
- If you take too much ERYTOP at one time, just wash your treated skin with plenty of water and contact your doctor
If you forget to take ERYTOP
- Use it as soon as you remember and then continue to use as your doctor has told you. Do not apply a double dose to make up for a forgotten application
If you stop taking ERYTOP
- If you stop applying too soon your infection may come back again or get worse
- Do not stop taking ERYTOP unless your doctor tells you to
Like all medicines, the medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- severe acne or inflammation of the skin caused by contact with irritants or allergens
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.