1. Westfall TC, WestfallIn DP. Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 297.
2. Biaggioni I, Robertson D. Adrenoreceptor Agonists & Sympathomimetic Drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 144.
3. Andrew William Johnson and Sandra Marchese Johnson. The Role of Topical Brimonidine Tartrate Gel as a Novel Therapeutic Option for Persistent Facial Erythema Associated with Rosacea: Dermatology and therapy. Jun 26, 2015 [Accessed Dec 3, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4580655/
4. Galderma Canada Inc., Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2, 2018] [Accessed Dec 3, 2020] https://www.galderma.com/sites/g/files/jcdfhc196/files/inline-files/Onreltea%20English%20PM.pdf
5. Galderma laboratories, (USA). 1996; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Aug 2013] [Accessed Dec 3, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/204708lbl.pdf