1. KD. Tripathi. Corticosteroids. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 288 & 292.
2. Criag Burkhart, Dean Morrell and Lowell Goldsmith. Dermatological Pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1806-1808.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. H. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1875-1886.
4. M K Polano, P Kanaar. A clinical trial with hydrocortisone butyrate cream in eczema. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. January 1973. [Accessed 4th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4568660/
5. K. Balighi, S.Z. Ghodsi, M. Daneshpazhooh, S. Ghale-Baghi, M. Nasimi and A. Azizpour. Hydrocortisone 1% cream and sertaconazole 2% cream to treat facial seborrheic dermatitis: A double-blind, randomized clinical trial. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2017. [Accessed 4th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5440452/
6. Accord. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on October 2019] [Accessed 4th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5862.pdf
7. Pinewood Laboratories Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2018] [Accessed 4th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4600.pdf
8. Pinewood Laboratories Ltd. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on June 2016] [Accessed 4th January 2021] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/PIL-2180444-14072016142513-636041031156116250.pdf