DUVADILAN 5mg Injection 6X2ml
By Abbott India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is DUVADILAN 5mg Injection used for?
DUVADILAN 5mg Injection is used for the treatment of problems associated with poor blood circulation. It is recommended for the patients with following conditions:
- Cerebral vascular insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Buerger’s disease
- Raynaud’s disease
DUVADILAN 5mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DUVADILAN 5mg Injection work?
DUVADILAN 5mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. The drug acts by dilating and relaxing the blood vessels. Thus, it improves the blood flow in the blood vessels.
How to use DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take DUVADILAN 5mg Injection with or without food.
- Swallow the capsule whole. Do not open, crush or chew the capsule.
- DUVADILAN 5mg Injection injection is administered intravenously under the medical supervision.
The overdose symptoms of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection may include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe abdominal pain
What are the drugs that interact with DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with DUVADILAN 5mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection :
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Chest pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to DUVADILAN 5mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Be cautious while using DUVADILAN 5mg Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with
- Do not stop DUVADILAN 5mg Injection abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before taking DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or any respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about DUVADILAN 5mg Injection
- Should I follow any dietary instructions while taking DUVADILAN 5mg Injection tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection ?
- How should DUVADILAN 5mg Injection be stored?
- Is it safe to use DUVADILAN 5mg Injection in patients with haemophilia?
Follow the normal diet while using DUVADILAN 5mg Injection unless your doctor provides any dietary instructions.
Do not change the dose of DUVADILAN 5mg Injection unless suggested by the doctor.
DUVADILAN 5mg Injection is contraindicated in case of low blood pressure, bleeding disorders and tachycardia.
Store DUVADILAN 5mg Injection at room temperature (25 – 30°C), away from the light and moisture.
No. DUVADILAN 5mg Injection is not safe to use in patients with haemophilia.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.