DICLOTAL SP Tablet 10's
By Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is DICLOTAL SP Tablet used for?
DICLOTAL SP Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
DICLOTAL SP Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DICLOTAL SP Tablet work?
In DICLOTAL SP Tablet, Diclofenac belongs to the class of drugs called non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins by blocking the action of certain enzymes and reduces pain.
Paracetamol belongs to the class of drugs called analgesic and anti-pyretic agents. The drug acts by blocking the action of certain enzymes on the heat-regulating centres in the brain, thereby reducing the elevated body temperature.
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that acts by breaking of proteins and reduces the inflammation and pain.
How to take DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take DICLOTAL SP Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of DICLOTAL SP Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
Drugs that interact with DICLOTAL SP Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of DICLOTAL SP Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unusual tiredness
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty in swallowing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to DICLOTAL SP Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DICLOTAL SP Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid DICLOTAL SP Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take DICLOTAL SP Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about DICLOTAL SP Tablet
- Can I take DICLOTAL SP Tablet along with botulism immune globulin?
- Is it safe to take DICLOTAL SP Tablet in haemophilia condition?
- Should I undergo any laboratory tests while taking DICLOTAL SP Tablet?
No. It is advised not to take DICLOTAL SP Tablet while using botulism immune globulin, as it increases the risk of kidney diseases.
No. It is advised not to take DICLOTAL SP Tablet in haemophilia condition, as it worsens the condition.
It is advised to undergo liver function test regularly while taking DICLOTAL SP Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.