Dermadew soap contains vegetable oils fortified with specific emollients, moisturizers and skin nourishers. It is recommended for all age groups. It contains palm and coconut oil soap noodles, kokum butter, glycerin, aloe vera extract and olive extract which makes the skin soft, supple, well hydrated and improves skin tone.
Palm oil hardens the bars and it creates lather when paired with coconut oil. When used topically, palm oil, glycerin and aloe vera extract restores skin’s natural moisture content by preventing over drying. This may be especially beneficial if you experience drying conditions like acne, dermatitis (eczema),dry skin, psoriasis. It may also have anti-aging benefits.
Coconut oil can remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body. It also helps to prevent or reduce acne. Kokum butter helps prevents drying of the skin, heal ulcers, fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet, regenerates skin cells and reduces degeneration of skin cells. When applied topically, olive leaf extract nourishes your skin as it soothes skin irritation and calms the skin itself. Dermadew soap is recommended for all age groups.
Key Composition of Dermadew soap:
- Palm and coconut oil soap noodles
- Kokum butter
- Aloe vera extract
- Olive extract
Therapeutic uses of of Dermadew soap:
- Restores moisture content of the skin by preventing over drying
- Soothes skin irritation, acne, itching and dry skin
- Regenerates skin cells and reduces degeneration of skin cells
Side effects of Dermadew soap:
Dermadew soap generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any skin reactions such as redness or rash, check with your physician.
- Wet your face, hands or body with water.
- Rub the soap along your body and form thick lather.
- Gently cleanse your body, face or hands using this lather.
- Rinse it thoroughly with water. Repeat the steps for another time if required.
- Do not use this soap if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Before using this soap, consult with your doctor if you have any serious skin infection.
- Dermadew soap is recommended for all age groups.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
What is the use of Dermadew soap?
Dermadew soap moisturizers the skin and makes it soft and supple. It can also be used to prevent or reduce acne, dermatitis, itching or dry skin. It effectively removes dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
Is Dermadew soap good for acne?
Yes, Dermadew soap can be used on for acne. However, consult your doctor before using it.
Can we use Dermadew soap on face?
Yes! Dermadew soap can be used on face, hands, feet or on your whole body.
Can Dermadew soap be used in babies?
Dermadew soap is recommended for all age groups. However, it is better to use baby soaps for baby’s delicate skin. Please consult your doctor/pediatrician before using it in babies.