1. KD. Tripathi. Estrogens, progestins and contraceptives. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 313-315.
2. Moy B, Lee RJ, Smith M. Natural Products in Cancer Chemotherapy: Hormones and Related Agents. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1756-1759.
3. Chrousos GP. The Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 716.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1311-1314.
5. Tillomed Laboratories Ltd. [Revised on July, 2021] [Accessed on Sep 07, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11607.pdf
6. AstraZeneca. 1995. [Revised on March 08, 2021] [Accessed on Sep 07, 2021] https://www.astrazeneca.ca/content/dam/az-ca/downloads/productinformation/nolvadex-d-product-monograph-en.pdf
7. Drugs.com. Tamoxifen. [Revised on May 24, 2020] [Accessed on Sep 07, 2021] https://www.drugs.com/ppa/tamoxifen.html
8. Cancer research UK. Tamoxifen. [Accessed on Sep 07, 2021] https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/cancer-drugs/drugs/tamoxifen