CONTRACTUBEX Gel 20gm
By Win Medicare Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CONTRACTUBEX Gel used for?
CONTRACTUBEX Gel gel is used for the treatment of colloidal scar.
CONTRACTUBEX Gel may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CONTRACTUBEX Gel work?
In CONTRACTUBEX Gel, Allantoin belongs to the class of drugs called dermatological agents. The drug acts by softening and moisturising the skin, thereby reducing skin irritation.
Cepae Extract acts by reducing the secretion of inflammatory mediators, thereby exhibiting anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
Heparin belongs to the class of drugs called anti-coagulant drugs. The drug acts by increasing the tissue hydration, thereby reducing the skin irritation and inflammation.
How to apply CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Apply CONTRACTUBEX Gel gel as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of CONTRACTUBEX Gel gel to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of CONTRACTUBEX Gel, please apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
Diclofenac is the only drug that interact with CONTRACTUBEX Gel.
Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
The following are the most common side effects of CONTRACTUBEX Gel:
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Dryness of skin
- Burning sensation of the skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Peeling of the skin
- Skin thinning
- Discolouration of the skin
- Pinpoint spots on the skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while applying CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CONTRACTUBEX Gel or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid accidental contact of CONTRACTUBEX Gel with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not apply CONTRACTUBEX Gel to the sunburned skin.
You are advised not to apply CONTRACTUBEX Gel if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before applying CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about CONTRACTUBEX Gel
- How should CONTRACTUBEX Gel be stored?
- What precautions do I need to take while using CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
- How long should I use CONTRACTUBEX Gel?
CONTRACTUBEX Gel should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
Avoid getting exposed to excessive heat and cold while using CONTRACTUBEX Gel.
It is advised to use CONTRACTUBEX Gel for a prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if you must discontinue the medication.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.