COGNOLIN P Tablet 10's
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
Rs.425.00 (22% Savings)
Rs.540.00 (1% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is COGNOLIN P?
- COGNOLIN P contains Citicoline and Piracetam
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have ever been affected by kidney or liver problems
- suffer from any allergies
- suffer from any other health conditions or illnesses
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed speak to your doctor before taking this medicine
- Always use COGNOLIN P as you have been prescribed by your doctor
- Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor
- The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated
If you take more COGNOLIN P
- Contact your doctor or nearest hospital casualty department immediately
If you forget to take COGNOLIN P
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking COGNOLIN P
- Do not stop taking this tablet before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reaction which include skin rashes, hives, swelling of the face or limbs, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing
- weight gain
- sleep problems
- feeling anxious
- dizzy sensation
- low blood pressure
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.