CARNISURE Syrup 30ml
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
What is CARNISURE?
- CARNISURE Oral Solution contains levocarnitine which is a type of protein
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What CARNISURE is used for?
- CARNISURE is used to treat primary and secondary carnitine deficiency in adults and children over 12 years of age which occurs when the body has a shortage of levocarnitine
- It makes up for your bodies lack of levocarnitine and helps give your body more energy
Talk to your doctor before this medicine, including if you:
- are allergic to levocarnitine or any of the other ingredients in CARNISURE Oral Solution
- have severe kidney problems and are having dialysis
- are diabetic
- Your doctor will decide if you should continue to take your medicine. If you wish to breastfeed, ask your doctor for advice
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or if you become pregnant while taking CARNISURE solution
- Always take CARNISURE solution exactly as your doctor has told you
- Your doctor will calculate the amount of CARNISURE Oral Solution that you should take and may vary it depending on your response to the treatment
- Your doctor may take blood and urine samples to check the amount of the drug in your body
- CARNISURE solution is for oral use.
- It can be drunk directly or diluted further with water or fruit juices
If you take more CARNISURE
- If you take too much CARNISURE solution, contact your doctor or immediately go to the nearest hospital casualty department
If you forget to take CARNISURE
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Simply continue with the next dose as planned
If you stop taking CARNISURE
- Do not stop taking the medicine without first talking to your doctor
Like all medicines CARNISURE tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.