CARNISURE Syrup 30ml
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CARNISURE Syrup used for?
CARNISURE Syrup is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency in patients with end-stage renal disease who are undergoing dialysis.
CARNISURE Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CARNISURE Syrup work?
CARNISURE Syrup is an amino acid derivative, which is produced naturally in the body. It plays a significant role in the breakdown of fat to produce energy. Thus, it helps to carry out essential biological processes.
How to use CARNISURE Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
CARNISURE Syrup injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of CARNISURE Syrup liquid before taking each dose. Shake well before use.
Swallow the CARNISURE Syrup tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take CARNISURE Syrup with or without food.
If you miss a dose of CARNISURE Syrup, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with CARNISURE Syrup?
Warfarin is the only drug that interferes with CARNISURE Syrup. Consult your doctor for other potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CARNISURE Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of CARNISURE Syrup:
- Muscle pain
- Tingling sensation
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Muscle weakness
- Increased blood calcium levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using CARNISURE Syrup?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on CARNISURE Syrup
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using CARNISURE Syrup
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if CARNISURE Syrup causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Inform the doctor if you have to undergo a surgery, including dental surgery.
What should you tell your doctor before using CARNISURE Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to CARNISURE Syrup.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about CARNISURE Syrup
- Do I need to undergo any laboratory tests while using CARNISURE Syrup?
- Can I take Citalopram while using CARNISURE Syrup?
- What are the overdose symptoms of CARNISURE Syrup?
- Is it safe to use CARNISURE Syrup with a family history of seizures?
Yes, your blood glucose levels should be monitored while using CARNISURE Syrup. However, please consult your doctor.
No, do not take anti-depressants such as Citalopram while using CARNISURE Syrup, as it may cause drug interactions. However, please consult your doctor.
The overdose symptoms of CARNISURE Syrup include muscle cramps, allergic reactions, seizures, chills and fever. Please consult the doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, it is not advisable to use CARNISURE Syrup while having a history of seizures. Please inform your doctor about your medical history.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.