1. KD. Tripathi. Miscellaneous drugs. Vitamins. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page 912.
2. Sakurauchi, Y., Matsumoto, Y., Shinzato, T., Takai, I., Nakamura, Y., Sato, M., Nakai, S., Miwa, M., Morita, H., Miwa, T. and Amano, I., 1998. Effects of L-carnitine supplementation on muscular symptoms in hemodialyzed patients. American journal of kidney diseases [Available on 1st August 1998] [Accessed on 19th July 2022] https://www.ajkd.org/article/S0272-6386(98)00208-X/fulltext#relatedArticles
3. Dong, L. and Dong, J., 2016. Influence of levocarnitine on micro-inflammatory state in hemodialysis patients with diabetic nephropathy. International Journal of Laboratory Medicine https://pesquisa.bvsalud.org/portal/resource/pt/wpr-495705
4. Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. Levocarnitine. [Revised in November 2017] [Accessed on 15th July 2022] https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00041980.PDF
5. sigma-tau Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Available in May 2017] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5140.pdf
6. Lyne Laboratories, Inc [Revised in December 2021] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=ada35959-e317-4161-ae79-3475096c679f&type=display
7. Leadiant Biosciences, Inc. Gaithersburg [November 2021] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=b2cbc620-59fd-47b6-9e4b-7e3e31533a1c&type=display