What is BEPLEX FORTE?
- BEPLEX FORTE contains Thiamine, Riboflavin, Nicotinic acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Light Magnesium Oxide
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What BEPLEX FORTE is used for?
BEPLEX FORTE is used to treat:
- oral ulcers and sore tongue
- hair fall and greying of hair by providing an adequate amount of nourishment to the hair follicles and treat weak nails
- pernicious anemia (deficiency of vitamin B12), megaloblastic anemia (deficiency of folic acid)
- neuralgia (pain due to nerve damage) and paresthesia (altered taste sensation)
- diarrhea, muscle cramps and chronic gastrointestinal disorders
Talk to your Doctor if you
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in BEPLEX FORTE
- have liver, kidney disorders
- have peptic ulcer
- have cardiac arrhythmias
- are alcoholic
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking BEPLEX FORTE
- Like all medicines, BEPLEX FORTE can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed below, please tell your doctor immediately
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.