1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on peripheral (somatic) nervous system. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 358.
2. Charles P.O Brien. Drug Addiction. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page – 663.
3. White PF, Katzung BG. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 463.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page 121-123.
5. S Gande and YM Rao. Sustained-release effervescent floating matrix tablets of baclofen: development, optimization and in vitro-in vivo evaluation in healthy human volunteers: DARU journal of pharmaceutical science. 2011, [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232112/
6. Mylan (UK), Gerard Laboratories, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2020] [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2594.pdf
7. Hopkins medicine, 2007; [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/neurology_neurosurgery/centers_clinics/peripheral_nerve/patient_info/BACLOFEN_2007.pdf