1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs for cough and bronchial asthma. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 223.
2. Westfall TC, Westfall In DP. Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 291.
3. Boushey HA. Drugs Used in Asthma. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 344.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 30-32.
5. P.L. Kamburoff and F.J. Prime, Oral and inhaled salbutamol as a bronchodilator; vol - 64, Issue -1, Jan 01 1970. [Accessed Oct 1, 2020] https://www.resmedjournal.com/article/S0007-0971(70)80048-1/fulltext
6. Orion Corporation, Orion Pharma, Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised June 2018] [Accessed Oct 1, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6339.pdf