Alograce cream is a best suited moisturizing cream for dry skin and reduce scars, dark spots and marks. Aloe Vera extract helps to treat acne, sunburns, dark spots, dry skin, cold sores, irritation and inflammation. It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time.
Wheat germ oil rich in natural vitamin E. It moisturizes the skin and protects skin from dehydration and keeping it soft and supple. Honey extract nourishes and protects the skin from dryness and wrinkles. Tea tree oil is a good cure for dry skin. It makes skin feeling soft, supple and glowing.
Key composition of Alograce cream:
- Aloe vera extract
- Honey extract
- Wheat Germ oil
- Tea tree oil
Therapeutic uses of Alograce cream:
- Reduce scars, dark spots and marks
- Protects the skin from dryness and wrinkles
- Makes skin feeling soft, supple and glowing
- Protects skin from dehydration
- Suitable for all types of skin
Side effects of Alograce cream:
Alograce cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use Alograce cream as told by your healthcare professional.
- Apply the cream after washing your face or after bath as required on the affected area.
- Use regularly for better results.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Protect from heat and sunlight.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Do not freeze.
What is Alograce cream?
It is best suited moisturizing cream for dry skin and reduce scars, dark spots and marks.
How do you use Alograce cream?
Apply the cream after washing your face or after bath as required on the affected area. Use regularly for better results.