1. KD Tripathi. Histamine and Antihistaminics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition, 2013. Page - 166.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 2297-2300.
3. Gursharan Sidhu 1, Hossein Akhondi 2.Loratadine. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. Jan 2020.6 Jul 2020 [Accessed 25 Dec 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31194418/
4. Accord; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Oct 2019] [Accessed 25 Dec 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4501.pdf
5. Ranbaxy (UK) Limited. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Europe B.V. [Revised on Nov, 2017] [Accessed on Aug 11, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8911.pdf