ACUPAT Eye Drops 5ml
By Invision Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ACUPAT Eye Drops used for?
ACUPAT Eye Drops is used to relieve post-operative swelling and inflammation of the eye.
ACUPAT Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ACUPAT Eye Drops work?
In ACUPAT Eye Drops, Ketorolac belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by inhibiting the action of cyclooxygenase (COX) enzyme and blocking the prostaglandin synthesis. Thus, it reduces the synthesis of inflammatory mediators, which are responsible for swelling and redness.
Olopatadine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. Histamines are the inflammatory mediators, which are responsible for allergic symptoms. This drug acts by blocking the release of histamine from the mast cells.
How to use ACUPAT Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use ACUPAT Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
Instill one or two drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye usually twice a day. Do not let the dropper tip to touch your eye or any other surface so as to avoid contamination.
If you miss a dose of ACUPAT Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with, your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ACUPAT Eye Drops?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ACUPAT Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of ACUPAT Eye Drops:
- Blurred vision
- Bitter taste
- Dry eye
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Ocular pruritus
- Nasal ulceration
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ACUPAT Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ACUPAT Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Maintain a gap of at least 15 to 20 minutes before using any other eye drops along with ACUPAT Eye Drops.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- Be cautious while using ACUPAT Eye Drops if you have any eye problems.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ACUPAT Eye Drops causes blurred vision.
- Do not use ACUPAT Eye Drops eye drops if the solution becomes cloudy or if any particles are present in it.
What should you tell your doctor before using ACUPAT Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of eye diseases such as cataract or glaucoma.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other eye drops, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about ACUPAT Eye Drops
- How long can I use ACUPAT Eye Drops?
- Do I need to be monitored for any unusual symptoms while using ACUPAT Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to use ACUPAT Eye Drops Combination in an elderly patient?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of ACUPAT Eye Drops?
Use ACUPAT Eye Drops for five to seven days. However, you must consult your doctor for further information.
Usually, ACUPAT Eye Drops is indicated for short-term use. You must monitor for any dryness, itching, or burning sensation in the eye.
Yes. ACUPAT Eye Drops should be used with caution in an elderly patient.
Altering the dose of ACUPAT Eye Drops eye drops may lead to complications. Therefore, you should not change the dose unless suggested by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.