1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 102-103.
2. John L. Wallace and Keith A. Sharkey. Treatment of disorders of bowel motility and water flux; Antiemetics; Agents used in biliary and pancreatic disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1323-13224.
3. Universitaire Ziekenhuizen Leuven. Effect of Acotiamide on Gastric Motility and Satiation in Healthy Volunteers. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on January 2018] [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03402984
4. Koichi Sugimoto, Takahiro Akiyama, Nobutaka Shimizu, Naoki Matsumura, Taiji Hayashi, Tsukasa Nishioka and Hirotsugu Uemura. A pilot study of acotiamide hydrochloride hydrate in patients with detrusor underactivity. NCBI; PMC U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. May 2015. [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4431496/
5. J. Tack, J. Pokrotnieks , G. Urbonas, C. Banciu, V. Yakusevich, I. Bunganic, H. Törnblom, Y. Kleban, P. Eavis, M. Tsuchikawa, T. Miyagawa. Long-term safety and efficacy of acotiamide in functional dyspepsia (postprandial distress syndrome)—results from the European phase 3 open-label safety trial. Neurogastroenterology and motility, Wiley online library. January 2018. [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/nmo.13284#:~:text=Key%20Results,clinically%20significant%20laboratory%20test%20results.
6. S Iino , Y Nojyo. Muscarinic M(2) acetylcholine receptor distribution in the guinea-pig gastrointestinal tract. NIH, National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. 2006. [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16387450/#:~:text=In%20the%20enteric%20nervous%20system,surface%20of%20smooth%20muscle%20cells.
7. Masahiro Ueda, Eisuke Iwasaki and Hidekazu Suzuki. Profile of acotiamide in the treatment of functional dyspepsia. NCBI; PMC U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2016. [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827886/
8. CDSCO. Acotiamide Hydrochloride Bulk & Tablet 100mg. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. [Revised on July 2016] [Accessed 16th November 2020] https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs