ACNIL Soap 75gm
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is ACNIL Soap used for?
ACNIL Soap topical is used for the treatment of common skin conditions, such as psoriasis and ichthyosis. It is also used for the treatment of foot (plantar) warts and removal of corns and calluses.
ACNIL Soap face wash/soap is used to treat acne.
ACNIL Soap may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ACNIL Soap work?
ACNIL Soap belongs to the class of drugs called keratolytic and anti-inflammatory agents. It provides anti-fungal action by softening and exfoliating the skin and clearing up the plugged follicles. Thus, it inhibits the growth of the fungus.
How to use ACNIL Soap?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use ACNIL Soap as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area and then apply a thin layer of ACNIL Soap topical to the affected area and rub gently.
- Use ACNIL Soap soap/face wash as per the directions provided on the leaflet.
- Wash and dry the affected area and place the ACNIL Soap patch over the plantar wart, callus or corns. Gently apply pressure on the patch to make sure it is firmly attached. The patch should be smooth with no folds or bumps.
What are the drugs that interact with ACNIL Soap?
Drugs that interact with ACNIL Soap include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ACNIL Soap?
The following are the most common side effects of ACNIL Soap:
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Stinging in the area of application
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe burning
- Skin peeling
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using ACNIL Soap?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ACNIL Soap or similar drugs.
- Avoid accidental contact of ACNIL Soap with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not apply ACNIL Soap over sunburned skin, cuts, wounds and bruises.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not store ACNIL Soap near an open flame or direct heat.
- Avoid using the ACNIL Soap over the healthy skin.
You are advised not to use ACNIL Soap if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using ACNIL Soap?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes or blood disorders.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to ACNIL Soap similar drugs.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about ACNIL Soap
- Can ACNIL Soap be used to treat warts on the face?
- Can I apply cosmetics while using ACNIL Soap?
- Does ACNIL Soap cause dryness of skin?
- Is it safe to use ACNIL Soap for treating dandruff?
- What are the other formulations of ACNIL Soap available?
No. ACNIL Soap is not recommended to treat warts on the face. Please consult your doctor.
Skin care cosmetics may contain alcohol, which may interact with ACNIL Soap. Therefore, consult a doctor before using any cosmetics while using ACNIL Soap.
Yes. Dryness of skin is one of the common side effects of ACNIL Soap.
Yes. ACNIL Soap is safe for treating dandruff when recommended by the doctor.
ACNIL Soap is also available as shampoo, cream, liquid, topical films and compounding powder.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.