ACILOC S Suspension 200ml
By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ACILOC S Suspension used for?
ACILOC S Suspension is used for treating the following conditions:
- Acid indigestion
- Stomach ulcer
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux
ACILOC S Suspension may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ACILOC S Suspension work?
In ACILOC S Suspension, Magaldrate belongs to the class of drugs called antacids. This drug neutralises the excess acid in the stomach.
Oxetacaine belongs to the class of drugs called anaesthetics, which works by blocking the pain signals and decreasing the sensation of pain.
Simethicone belongs to a class of drugs called surface-active substances. It works by disintegrating the gas bubbles and allowing the easy passage of gas.
How to take ACILOC S Suspension?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ACILOC S Suspension as prescribed by your doctor.
Take ACILOC S Suspension with or without food. Shake the container well before taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of ACILOC S Suspension, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ACILOC S Suspension?
Drugs that interact with ACILOC S Suspension are:
- Ascorbic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ACILOC S Suspension?
The following are the most common side effects of ACILOC S Suspension:
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the face, lips or tongue
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ACILOC S Suspension?
- Avoid ACILOC S Suspension during pregnancy as it may affect the growing foetus.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on ACILOC S Suspension as it may cause excessive drowsiness or dizziness.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ACILOC S Suspension cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid ACILOC S Suspension in case of allergic reactions.
You are advised not to take ACILOC S Suspension if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ACILOC S Suspension?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver or gastrointestinal diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in ACILOC S Suspension or its ingredients.
Frequently Asked questions about ACILOC S Suspension
- How should ACILOC S Suspension be stored?
- How many times in a day can I take ACILOC S Suspension?
- Should I follow any dietary instructions while taking ACILOC S Suspension?
- How long can I take ACILOC S Suspension?
- Can I use other medications while taking ACILOC S Suspension?
Store ACILOC S Suspension at room temperature (25 – 30°C) and in a dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
ACILOC S Suspension is usually taken 4 times a day. However, please consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, intake of fiber-rich food is advised while on ACILOC S Suspension.
It is recommended to take ACILOC S Suspension for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
Yes. However, a gap of 2 hours is recommended before taking ACILOC S Suspension with other drugs. You must consult your doctor before taking any other medication.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.