Terms and Conditions – Netmeds Superfans League
#NetmedsSuperfansLeague Contest Outline: Under the Netmeds Superfans League contest, 500 lucky winners each stand a chance to win a FREE 6-month Netmeds First membership, subject to the following terms and conditions.
BY PARTICIPATING IN TH IS CONTEST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
Contest Period: 26th March to 29th May 2022
- #NetmedsSuperfansLeague Contest, run by Netmeds.com, is open only to legal residents of India, aged 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Indian law governs this contest.
- This contest is open to all users/participants who follow the Netmeds official Twitter/Facebook/Instagram page. However, Netmeds.com’s directors, management and employees (and their immediate families, including their spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and its related entities who are directly associated with this contest are NOT eligible for the same.
- A participant is deemed eligible for this contest only if he/she comments on every Netmeds Superfans League post before the match ends for the day, from 26th March to 29th May 2022. Note: If the comments are posted after the match is over, then such participants become ineligible for this contest.
How to Enter:
In order to enter the Netmeds Superfans League contest, during the Contest Period, the Entrants (participants/users/customers) must keep visiting Netmeds official Twitter/Facebook/Instagram page on each and every match day, and comment consistently with the right answer for a question about Netmeds on ALL the Netmeds Superfans League posts, before the match ends. In order to help you answer the question, a picture hint is provided along with the question.
Please Note: To improve your odds of winning, you MUST:
- Follow Netmeds on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Comment with the right answer on each post.
- Like and retweet this post on Twitter OR Like and share this post on Facebook OR Like this post on Instagram.
- Tag at least 3 friends in the comments.
- A total of 500 lucky winners, who have all consistently commented with the right answer on every post, during the contest period, will be randomly selected and each winner will be rewarded with ONLY one FREE 6-month Netmeds First membership.
- Winner names will be announced on Netmeds official Facebook/Instagram/Twitter via the winner announcement post on 1st August 2022.
- Please Note: Each prize winner is limited to receiving ONLY ONE 6-month Netmeds First Membership.
ALL 500 lucky winners each will get a 6-month Netmeds First membership for FREE.
About Netmeds First membership:
6-month Netmeds First Membership benefits are as follows:
- An additional 2.5% NMS Cash (max. Rs. 100 on pre-paid, medicine orders of ANY value)
FREE Delivery (on pre-paid/COD orders of ANY products)
• Priority processing of the order
• An additional 5% OFF on all pathology lab tests ONLY
• FREE unlimited online Doctor Consultation
To know more on Netmeds First Membership, click here
Netmeds.com may, at its sole discretion, change the TERMS of the Netmeds First Membership without prior notice and the winners agree to be bound by such revisions.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is non-negotiable and non-binding.
- Winner selection is at the sole discretion of Netmeds.com, and Netmeds.com’s decision on all matters relating to this contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Winners of the Contest, and no correspondence relating to the winner selection will be entered into.
- Netmeds.com reserves the right to amend or waive any of the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, and the same is at the sole discretion of the company and the customers agree to be bound by such revisions.
- Entrants who are deemed to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of Netmeds.com, be deemed disqualified.
- Netmeds.com reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if he/she is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Contest. Netmeds.com reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If this Contest could not be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Netmeds.com, including but not limited to terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, then Netmeds.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative gift.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, Netmeds.com, its associated agencies and companies, exclude all liability (including negligence) for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the participation of the Entrants in this Contest. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this contest and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Contest as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference.
- By entering the contest, all entrants release Netmeds.com and its directors, officers and employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, one and all, from any liability (including lawyer’s fees and costs) whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- As a condition of this contest, the winners agree that Netmeds.com may publish his or her name and locality in any media, as required, for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing.
- Under this offer, all customers are deemed to have read, accepted and be bound by of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.