What is SEBAMED CLEAR FACE CLEANSING LIQUID?
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam fights pimples and supports healthy facial skin. It is infused with montaline C40 and panthenol it instantly removes bacteria from your skin's surface. Also removes dirt, bacteria and leaves your skin clean, clear. Regular use of this foam will clear blackheads and whiteheads. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin which gently cleans your skin and leaves it with a glow.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam reduces pimples, acne and mild pores deep cleansing removes excess sebum. It refines the complexion provides a matt finish and prevents shine. It contains mild soap and alkali free wash active substance.
Key composition of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
- Montaline C40 (active ingredient)
- Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride
- Cocotrimonium Methosulfate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
Therapeutic use of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
- Reduces pimples and acne
- Deep cleanses pores
- Soothes and regenerates the skin
- Helps in maintaining the ph balance of the skin
- Removes excess sebum
Side effects of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any unusual reactions, check with your healthcare professional. Read the label before use.
- Use Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam morning and evening.
- Single pump application to be massaged on face. Keep it for 30secs.
- Then thoroughly to be rinsed off.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C
- For external use only
When to use Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam?
Use Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam morning and evening, twice daily to get optimum results.
Are there any side effects in Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam?
No, avoid contact with eyes.