COMBO PACKS FOR THIS PRODUCT
Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Indian babies have less protein-rich tissue. During the entire period of Pregnancy, the Protein gap is 5.4kg. Daily Protein gap during Pregnancy is 20gms. Mama Protinex is high quality and high protein supplement, which contains milk as well as soy protein, which attends to the needs of the mother as well as the unborn child, as the mother needs more than usual amounts of protein during pregnancy.
- It is designed especially for pregnant women to fulfill the mother's nutrition needs.
- Mama Protinex is high quality and high protein supplement,
- It is blended with many nutrients essential for the growth of the child during pregnancy.
- To make a delicious beverage with Mama Protinex: Take a mug of lukewarm or cold milk (200ml) Add 2-3 heaped tablespoons of Mama Protinex Add sugar, if needed, and stir
- The recommended consumption of Mama Protinex is 3 glasses, daily.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material
The ingredients include Protein – Key in the proper development of the baby Iron – Important for the body’s use of oxygen Vitamins
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.