Kerala Ayurveda GT Capsules (Pack of 10 x 10's)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- GT capsule is triple-fortified Gulguluthikthakam ghritham in a soft gelatin capsule form. GT Capsule is composed of 33 herbal ingredients processed in pure cow’s ghee. These herbs, when infused into the ghee, accentuates their potency due to the synergy of the herbs working together.
- The natural solution for osteoarthritis and bone-related disorders
- Effective in skin problems
- Good for hyperlipidemia
- Consumer-friendly palatable dosage form
- Free from gastric irritation
- Balances Vata And Kapha Doshas
1-2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica) - Powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory; good for skin diseases and useful in treating ulcers
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - Indicated in arthritis, rheumatic complaints, and inflammation and good for skin problems
- Vasa (Adathoda vasica) - Leaf extract helps reduce oxidative stress, inflammatory reactions, and pain
- Patola (Trichosanthes lobata) - Effective in controlling cholesterol levels and the Triterpenoids in Patola possess anti-inflammatory activity
- Bruhati (Solanum indicum) - Very useful in Vata disorders, good blood detoxifier, an anti-rheumatic and strong antioxidant
- SHUDHA GULGULU (Commiphora mukul) - Maintains healthy cholesterol levels; reduces the symptoms in osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
and good for non-healing ulcers
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.