Kerala Ayurveda Caricin Tablet (Pack of 2 x 10's)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Dengue is an acute viral disease that manifests with decreased platelet count. Caricin tablet contains papaya leaf extract, known to increase the platelet count, naturally! The bio-compound Carpaine, found in Papaya helps increase blood platelets and reduce the risk of internal bleeding.
- The active constituents in Caricin tablet also aid in boosting immunity and good digestion.
- Helps fight dengue fever
- Helps increase the platelet count
- Effective in viral infections
- Tolerance and palatability
- Helps boost immunity and improves digestion
- Helps reduce Kapha and vata doshas
- 1 tablet four times daily or as directed by the physician
- Caricin tablet works best with Sudarsana tablet.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Extract of Eranda karkati (Carica papaya Lf.) - helps increase platelet count and good for viral infections
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.