Frangipani/Plumeria essential oil is greatly valued in traditional medicine for ages for its healing powers. The beautiful shades and fragrance of plumeria flowers symbolise natural beauty. It is a deciduous shrub or tree that bears aromatic flowers, ranging from pink to white hues with yellow shades in the centre. A native plant to Central America, Mexico, and Venezuela, it spreads to tropical and sub-tropical regions of the world like Hawaii, where it is abundantly grown. The irresistible scent of frangipani forms a favourite element for perfumes and beauty products. It is commonly known as Pagoda tree, Temple tree and West Indian Jasmine tree in India and one of the most adored garden plants
This highly scented flower comes with nourishing beauty benefits, making it a key ingredient in an array of beauty care essentials. Frangipani beauty products rejuvenate you from the inside out and make you look and feel youthful. Frangipani essential oil holds a key place in aromatherapy owing to its romantic and stimulating fragrance that enhances the mind and body. It is known to alleviate inflammation, headache, back pain, and tinnitus. While the aphrodisiac nature of this oil relaxes nerves, muscles, and boost libido. Imbued with strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits, the frangipani flower is beneficial in uplifting overall health and well-being. Well, beauty products infused with frangipani flowers leave your skin supple and radiant.
Beauty Benefitting Properties
- The rich, strong, and exotic fragrance of frangipani essential oil is used widely in perfumery
- Natural astringent traits aids in moisturising the dry skin making it soft, supple, and glowing
- The deep cleansing activity of this oil aids in clearing impurities, dirt from within the skin and unclog pores
- Potent anti-inflammatory and purifying properties of frangipani essential oil is valuable in fading skin pigmentation and makes the skin blemish-free
- The astringent property is valuable in strengthening hair follicles and safeguard the hair from UV damage and keep the scalp hydrated and averts dandruff
- The sedative effect of frangipani essential oil is used as an inhaler or diffusing oil to calm the mind, relieve stress, and induces a sound sleep
- A storehouse of antioxidants, it helps in eliminating detrimental toxins and free radicals from oxidising healthy skin cells and uplifts skin health
It is prized as the best natural perfume in the globe for its sensual and exotic fragrance and added it is in a rich array of skincare products like creams, lotions, and hair care essentials.
Foray this infographic for more details.