We all have a resilient connect with tea, we need it every time to boost energy and kick start the day. While drinking a hot cup of chai confers you with a myriad of health benefits, it is also valuable when black tea extracts are applied on the skin and hair that naturally revamps the skin’s health and beauty. Tea is blessed with a plethora of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing traits that helps to nourish and rejuvenate skin from deep within.
Green tea and black tea endowed with powerful catechins and polyphenols are well-known to get rid of detrimental toxins from the system and begin the skin’s healing process from inside out. While it also fights skin infections, acne, blemishes and helps delay signs of ageing, lower puffiness and promotes regeneration of new skin cells.
Thanks to the coolant properties, tea makes for a magic potion to soothe irritated, dry, oily skin and heal all other skin woes. Surprisingly rinsing your hair with tea can be incredibly beneficial for mending hair issues, be it dandruff, hair loss, frizz and thinning of hair.
Beauty Benefitting Properties Of Tea
- The goodness of caffeine and tannins helps to shrink blood vessels under the skin that eliminates dark circles and lessen puffiness around the eyes
- Packed with polyphenolic compound tannic acid tea helps to fade away suntan and blemishes.
- Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics in tea combats dandruff and promotes hair growth
- Natural soothing properties aids in fighting acne-causing bacteria and maintain skin pH balance
- Laden with skin-friendly nutrients and beneficial plant compounds aids to lessen inflammation and stimulates collagen production
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects helps to combat microbes, hydrates the skin and keeps skin infections at bay
- Amazing cleansing properties support to strengthen the scalp, prevent hair fall and makes your mane look lustrous
Why wait? Add tea to your regular beauty care regimen to give your skin and hair the needed boost and health.
Foray this infographic for more details