Retrieve Your Password
At Netmeds.com, we are dedicated to providing a seamless shopping experience to all our customers. To help guide you through your online shopping with us, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and provided answers below. If you don’t find your question, you are always welcome to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can I know whether your Pharmacy is licensed?
What are your hours of operation?
What is your office address and phone number?
No. 1, Lalithapuram Street, Royapettah, Chennai - 600014, Tamilnadu, India
Our telephone number: 72007-12345
How do I contact Pharmacists at Netmeds.com?
How can I save more at Netmeds.com?
Rewards for You! Netmeds has a Reward Points Programme by which you automatically score points on any of your purchases. Once you have received enough points, you can convert those points into earnings and redeem it on your future orders. You get to see more savings when you shop regularly for all your health products at our one-stop pharma. To know more about our Reward Points program, click here.
Prices Slashed for Your Referrals! Netmeds is pleased to offer you Rs. 250 OFF your order when you refer your family and friends to us. You can learn more about our Refer & Earn programme here.
What are Netmeds.com's Privacy and Security Policies?
Please note that all information provided to us is subject to doctor–patient privilege laws. Being compliant with PCI DSS Level 3, we use the latest electronic security measures and our servers are protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
Do you accept any Insurance Plans?
What is Netmeds.com’s return and refund policy?
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card at Netmeds.com?
Why is the image shown on the website different from the item I received?
Are medications available at Netmeds.com safe?
Why do the pills I ordered from Netmeds.com look different from those I get from my local pharmacy?
What is the meaning of Generic Drugs?
Is it safe to use Generic Drugs?
What do the following statuses IN STOCK and AVAILABLE on any product page mean?
AVAILABLE: This means that the product is available to order, but is expected to be in stock and ship in 4 to 5 days.
What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible?
- Your billing/shipping information
- Your prescription (required for the order of Prescription medicines).
- Your payment details.
Is there any limit on the number of prescriptions that I can upload?
What forms of payment does Netmeds.com accept for online orders?
- - Credit/debit card
- - Net banking
- - Cash on Delivery (COD)
- - Netmeds e-Wallet
- - Wallet
What if I can’t find the products/medications I am looking for in your website?
Is it possible to buy more than one medication in a single order at Netmeds.com?
Are all your product prices quoted in Indian Rupees?
How is my order packaged?
Are there any other hidden charges?
Does Netmeds.com charge any professional fees on prescription drug orders?
What if I am charged more than the actual price of my prescription drugs?
Does Netmeds.com deliver products to any location in India?
How long will it take to deliver my order?
What are your delivery charges?
- FREE Delivery on Medicine orders of Rs. 1000 or more, only when these orders have been placed using the promo code NETMEDS15 or NETMEDS10.
- Tracking number of your order would be available in your account on Netmeds.com.
- Netmeds.com bears the responsibility of material between despatch and delivery period.
What is Cash on Delivery (COD)?
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the courier company delivers the item(s) to you at your delivery address.
- Don't own a credit/debit card? Or don't wish to pay online? Rather than making any advance online payment, Netmeds' COD option gives you the flexibility to pay the complete order amount on delivery.
What are the charges for Cash-on-Delivery (COD) payment method?
How do I pay by Cash on Delivery (COD) method?
- In the website, select products and add them to your cart and then in the Payment & Order Review page, simply select Cash on Delivery (COD) as your payment method.
NOTE: COD payment method is available for selected locations only. So you will find the COD option in the Payment & Order Review page ONLY if your pincode falls under the COD serviceable pincode list.
- Then you are required to enter your one-time password, received on your mobile phone, in the box provided and click the “COMPLETE PURCHASE” button. We will despatch your order once it has been approved.
- Once the courier agent delivers the product(s) you ordered, you pay him the complete order amount in cash.
What are the terms and conditions for the Netmeds COD payment option?
- There is no minimum order value for COD orders.
- COD is available for orders of less than Rs. 5,000 only.
- COD charges are in addition to the standard delivery charges.
- Only Indian Rupee is accepted in the COD payment method.
- Payment through credit/debit cards, DD, cheque or any other means is NOT accepted in the COD payment. COD is strictly a cash-only payment method.
- COD orders that are not confirmed will be automatically voided in 48 hours.
- Any items can be ordered through a COD transaction.
- The COD option is available for selected locations only.
- Please note that if your pincode is not part of the COD serviceable pincode list, then the COD option will not appear in the Payment & Order Review page.
- In a COD transaction, if you use any discount coupon, the discount will be applicable solely on item price only, excluding COD charges.
- The original Shipping charges are not refundable except in the event of our error.
- Do remember to quote your order ID in all of your correspondence.
- Netmeds reserves the right to end or make amends in the COD mode of payment at any time.
What type of freight is used to ship my order containing liquid products?
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
How will I know the status of my order?
How do I cancel my order?
Is it possible to cancel my order after it has been charged?
Can I change my delivery address after I have placed my order?
How is my order packaged?
How will my order be delivered?
Excellence, Expertise and
Experience in Pharma since 1914