1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis and Hypolipidemic Drugs and Plasma Expanders. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 629-633 & 636-638.
2. Jeffery I. Weitz. Blood coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic and Antiplatelet Drugs. Thomas P. Bersot. Drug therapy for hypercholesterolemia and dyslipidemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 868-870 & 892-898.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A. C. & R. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 888-891, 288-298 & 3463-3465.
4. Susan Smyth. Early Use of Rosuvastatin in Acute Coronary Syndromes: Targeting Platelet-Leukocyte Interactions. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in March 2017] [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT01241903
5. Michael J. Lim, Frederick A. Spencer, Joel M. Gore, Omar H. Dabbous, Giancarlo Agnelli, Eva M. Kline-Rogers, Donna DiBenedetto, Kim A. Eagle, Rajendra H. Mehta. Impact of combined pharmacologic treatment with clopidogrel and a statin on outcomes of patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: perspectives from a large multinational registry. European Heart Journal. Oxford Academic. February 2005. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/26/11/1063/560931
6. Charles H Hennekens, Danielle Hollar, Arthur S Agatston. Aspirin and Statins to Decrease Risks of Cardiovascular Disease – The Need for Wider Utilization. US Cardiology reviews. 2004. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.uscjournal.com/articles/aspirin-and-statins-decrease-risks-cardiovascular-disease-need-wider-utilization-0
7. Travis R. Sexton, Eric L. Wallace, Tracy E. Macaulay, Richard J. Charnigo, Virgilio Evangelista, Charles L. Campbell, Alison L. Bailey and Susan S. Smyth. The effect of rosuvastatin on thromboinflammation in the setting of acute coronary syndrome. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. October 2014. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4320305/
8. Ke An, Rong Huang, Sai Tian, Dan Guo, Jiaqi Wang, Hongyan Lin and Shaohua Wang. Statins significantly reduce mortality in patients receiving clopidogrel without affecting platelet activation and aggregation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. May 2019. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6533696/
9. P. Maggi, G. V. De Socio, S. Cicalini, M. D’Abbraccio, G. Dettorre, A. Di Biagio, C. Martinelli, G. Nunnari, S. Rusconi, L. Sighinolfi, V. Spagnuolo, and N. Squillace. Statins and aspirin in the prevention of cardiovascular disease among HIV-positive patients between controversies and unmet needs: review of the literature and suggestions for a friendly use. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. May 2019. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6534832/
10. TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. UNISTAR GOLD / ROZUCOR GOLD. Torrentian.com. [Revised in March 2021]. [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2934.pdf
11. Cipla Ltd. ROSULIP GOLD Capsules (Rosuvastatin calcium + Clopidogrel + Aspirin). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in January 2019] [Accessed on 7th October 2021] https://ciplamed.com/content/rosulip-gold-capsules