Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ZOXAKIND ORAL Suspension 30ml
By Mankind Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension used for?
ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension is used for the treatment of diarrhoea caused by parasite infections.
ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension work?
ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension belongs to the class of drugs called anti-protozoal agents. This drug acts by blocking the metabolism of anaerobic organisms. Thus, it exhibits anti-protozoal activity and relieves diarrhoea.
How to take ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension tablets with or without food.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
If you miss a dose of ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
Drugs that interact with ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
The following are the most common side effects of ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Decreased appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of mouth, face, lips, tongue and throat
- Discolouration of urine
- Increased heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the adverse effects of ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
You are advised not to take ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of immune disorders, liver or kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension
- What are the contraindications of ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension?
- How should ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension be stored?
ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension is contraindicated in patients with severe kidney and liver impairment.
Yes, it is advised to monitor complete blood count and liver function regularly while taking ZOXAKIND Oral Suspension.
Store Nicoumalone tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.