What is ZOCON C?
- ZOCON C contains Clotrimazole which belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal agent
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using ZOCON C, if you:
- are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- If you are using this medicine for a foot infection, make sure your feet, especially between the toes, are washed and thoroughly dried before applying the medicine
- Apply to the skin only
If you stop using ZOCON C
- Do not stop to use this medicine until your doctor tells you to stop
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- swallowing or breathing problems
- feeling dizzy or faint, red raised itchy skin rash (severe allergic reactions)
- irritation, discomfort, pain or a burning or stinging sensation
- other allergic skin reactions such as itchy rash, swelling, peeling or flaking of the skin
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.