1. KD Tripathi. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs and Glucagon. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. seventh edition.2013. Page-277.
2. Bertram G. Katzung, Pancreatic Hormones and Antidiabetic Drugs, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Edition, 2015. Page-761.
3. Ajay S. Dabhi,1 Nikita R. Bhatt,2 and Mohit J. Shah3. Voglibose: An Alpha Glucosidase Inhibitor.US National Library of Medicines, National Institutes of Health. 15 Dec 2013. [Accessed 30 Oct 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3919386/#:~:text=So%20voglibose%3A,carbohydrate%20absorption%20and%20decreases%20PPHG
4. Ajay S Dabhi 1, Nikita R Bhatt 2, Mohit J Shah 3. Voglibose: an alpha glucosidase inhibitor. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. Dec 2013. [Accessed 30 Oct 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24551718/
5. Cipla med, August 2015 [Revised on August 2015] [Accessed 30 Oct 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/prandial-md-tablets