Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet 10's
By Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet used for?
VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet is used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet work?
In VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet, Salbutamol belongs to the class of drugs called bronchodilators. It helps in relaxing the muscles of the airways and improving the airflow to and from the lungs.
Theophylline belongs to the class of drugs called xanthines. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways, which helps in making breathing easier.
How to take VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet with or without food.
For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of liquid before taking each dose. Shake the container well before use.
If you miss a dose of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
Drugs that interact with VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet:
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet.
- Do not consume alcohol while using VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet as it may cause blurred vision.
- Consult your doctor if you have nausea, vomiting, severe headache, or trouble sleeping.
- Avoid VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet.
Frequently Asked questions about VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet
- Can I discontinue taking VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet when I feel better?
- Is it common to develop a bloody cough while taking VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
- What happens if I take Ticlopidine with VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet?
Do not stop taking VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the infection to return.2.Can I take a higher dose of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet for faster recovery?
Use only the prescribed dosage of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet. However, please consult your doctor.
Please inform your doctor immediately if you develop blood in your cough. The doctor may alter the dosage to prevent further aggravation of the symptom.
Ticlopidine may increase the levels of VENTIPHYLLINE Tablet. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.