1. KD. Tripathi. Antiemetic, Prokinetic and Digestant drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page - 671.
2. Keith A. Sharkey and John L. Wallace. Treatment of disorders of bowel motility and water flux; Antiemetics; Agents used in biliary and pancreatic disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1347.
3. University of Sao Paulo General Hospital. Development of Ursodeoxycholic Acid 300 mg at Hospital Das Clinicas of the University of São Paulo School of Medicine. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03489889
4. Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation. Efficacy and Safety Study of Ursodeoxycholic Acid to Treat Chronic Hepatitis C. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2012] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00200343
5. Keith D. Lindor, Kris V. Kowdley, Velimir A. C. Luketic, M. Edwyn Harrison, Timothy McCashland, Alex S. Befeler, Denise Harnois, Roberta Jorgensen, Jan Petz, Jill Keach, Jody Mooney, Carol Sargeant, Julie Braaten, Tamara Bernard, Debra King, Ellen Miceli, Jeff Schmoll, Tanya Hoskin, Prabin Thapa and Felicity Enders. High Dose Ursodeoxycholic Acid for the Treatment of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2010. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2758780/
6. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Europe Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2019] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10064.pdf
7. Almac Pharma Services Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8241.pdf
8. Strides Pharma UK Ltd. Heads of Medical Agency. MR Index. [Revised on November 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://mri.cts-mrp.eu/human/downloads/NL_H_2516_001_FinalPL.pdf