Rs.79.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.87.00 (19% Savings)
Rs.104.00 (3% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TENELIGLIP M?
- TENELIGLIP M contains metformin and teneligliptin
- Metformin works by helping your body respond better to the insulin it makes naturally, decreasing the amount of sugar your liver makes, and decreasing the amount of sugar your intestines absorb
- Teneligliptin works by inhibiting the activity of a certain enzyme known as DPP-4, an enzyme which is responsible for degrading incretins such as GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide 1), helps to increase the release of insulin, which in turn leads to lower blood glucose levels
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking TENELIGLIP M, if you:
- Safe use of TENELIGLIP M during pregnancy has not been established
- TENELIGLIP M may pass into breast milk
- Ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Tell your doctor if you are taking prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines that can enhance the blood glucose lowering effect (like beta-blockers, MAO inhibitors, etc.) and attenuate the blood glucose lowering effect (like steroids, thyroid hormones, etc.)
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- It is important not to leave out any meal while taking this medicine
- Swallow the tablets whole with at least half glass of water
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
How much to take
- The dose of TENELIGLIP M depends on your needs, condition and results of blood and urine sugar tests and is determined by your doctor
If you take more TENELIGLIP M
- If you happen to have taken too much TENELIGLIP M there is a danger of hypoglycemia and therefore you should instantly consume enough sugar (e.g. a small bar of sugar cubes, sweet juice, sweetened tea) and inform a doctor immediately
If you forget to take TENELIGLIP M
- If you forget to take a dose, do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten doses
If you stop taking TENELIGLIP M
- Consult your doctor before you stop taking this medication
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.