SYSRON N Tablet 10's
By Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is SYSRON N Tablet used for?
SYSRON N Tablet is used in the prevention of osteoporosis and unwanted pregnancy. It is also used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Painful periods
- Heavy periods
- Breast cancer
- Acne vulgaris
SYSRON N Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SYSRON N Tablet work?
SYSRON N Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called progestogens. This drug acts by binding to certain receptors and mimics the effects of the natural hormone progesterone. It acts by delaying the onset of periods and controlling abnormal bleeding. The contraceptive action is exhibited by binding to certain receptors and inhibiting the ovulation.
How to take SYSRON N Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SYSRON N Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take SYSRON N Tablet tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of SYSRON N Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of SYSRON N Tablet include the following:
- Breast enlargement
- Vaginal bleeding
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with SYSRON N Tablet?
Drugs that interact with SYSRON N Tablet include the following:
What are the side effects of SYSRON N Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of SYSRON N Tablet:
- Weight loss
- Facial hair growth
- Bulging of eyes
- Enlargement of breasts
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty breathing
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Coughing up blood
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, hands and feet.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SYSRON N Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SYSRON N Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of SYSRON N Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SYSRON N Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid SYSRON N Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking SYSRON N Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid using SYSRON N Tablet if you are more than 65 years old.
You are advised not to take SYSRON N Tablet if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SYSRON N Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of blood clot in veins of legs, pulmonary embolism, heart attack, brain stroke, diabetes, epidermal hyperplasia, high blood pressure, heart rhythm problems, asthma, epilepsy or depression.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of SYSRON N Tablet if you have any scheduled surgeries.
Frequently Asked questions about SYSRON N Tablet
- How should SYSRON N Tablet be stored?
- What are the contraindications of SYSRON N Tablet?
- Can I take SYSRON N Tablet if I am lactose intolerant?
- Is it safe to stop taking SYSRON N Tablet if I feel better? No, it is not advised to discontinue the medicine without doctor’s consent.
- What is the standard dose of SYSRON N Tablet?
SYSRON N Tablet tablets should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30OC) away from light, heat and moisture.
SYSRON N Tablet is contraindicated in patients with a severe liver disorder, vaginal bleeding, porphyria, pregnancy and deep vein thrombosis.
No, it is not advised to take SYSRON N Tablet if you are lactose intolerant. Please consult your doctor before taking the medication.
The standard dose of SYSRON N Tablet depends on the severity of the condition. Therefore, it is not advised to alter the dose of SYSRON N Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.