1. Aditi Sinha, Surjit Singh. Immunization and Immunodeficiency. Ghai Essentials Pediatrics. 8th Edition. CBS Publishers and Distributors Pvt Ltd. Page – 199-200.
2. GlaxoSmithKline. Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine (Synflorix™) When Administered to Children Who Are at an Increased Risk of Pneumococcal Infection. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on July 2019] [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01746108
3. Anita H. J. van den Biggelaar, William S. Pomat, Geraldine Masiria, Sandra Wana, Birunu Nivio, Jacinta Francis, Rebecca Ford, Megan Passey, Lea-Ann Kirkham, Peter Jacoby, Deborah Lehmann, Peter Richmond and 10v13v PCV Trial Team. Immunogenicity and Immune Memory after a Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Booster in a High-Risk Population Primed with 10-Valent or 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Papua New Guinean Children. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. February 2019. [Accessed 9th January 2021]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6466212/
4. GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals s.a. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Accessed 9th January 2021] http://www.hpra.ie/docs/default-source/vaccine-pils/synflorix_pil_08_2020.pdf?sfvrsn=2
5. GlaxoSmithKline. SYNFLORIX® Pneumococcal polysaccharide conjugate vaccine, 10 valent adsorbed. [Revised on September 2016] [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://au.gsk.com/media/367258/synflorix_cmi_au_008_approved.pdf
6. Synflorix Pneumococcal polysaccharide conjugate vaccine (adsorbed). European Medical Agency (EMA). [Revised on November 2017] [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/overview/synflorix-epar-summary-public_en.pdf