SUSTANON 250mg Injection 1ml
What is SUSTANON 250mg Injection used for?
SUSTANON 250mg Injection is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Low sex drive
- Depressive moods
- Bone loss caused by low hormone levels
- Delayed puberty
- Undescended testicles
SUSTANON 250mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SUSTANON 250mg Injection work?
SUSTANON 250mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called androgens. This drug acts by activating certain receptors and increasing the action of natural testosterone, which enhances the effect of the hormone.
How to use SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
SUSTANON 250mg Injection is available as an injection. Therefore, it should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you a miss a dose of SUSTANON 250mg Injection , please consult the doctor.
What are the drugs that interact with SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with SUSTANON 250mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of SUSTANON 250mg Injection :
- Increased red blood cell counts
- Skin colour changes
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness
- Shortness of breath
- Increased urination
- Prolonged erection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SUSTANON 250mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while receiving SUSTANON 250mg Injection if you have diabetes or heart diseases.
- Avoid SUSTANON 250mg Injection if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use SUSTANON 250mg Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor receiving SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of cancer, blood clots, stroke and diabetes.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
Frequently Asked questions about SUSTANON 250mg Injection
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of SUSTANON 250mg Injection ?
- Will SUSTANON 250mg Injection interfere with any of the laboratory values?
Yes, it is advised to monitor laboratory parameters, such as blood testosterone levels, red blood cell count, liver function tests and blood cholesterol levels while using SUSTANON 250mg Injection .
SUSTANON 250mg Injection is contraindicated in patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attack, chronic lung disease, enlarged prostate, enlarged breast and liver disease.
Yes, SUSTANON 250mg Injection can interfere with the thyroid levels. Inform your doctor about the use of SUSTANON 250mg Injection medication.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.